Annual Sponsorship Opportunities
CaringMatters’ work with children, adults and families facing serious illness and grieving the death of a loved one is made possible through the support of donors and sponsors. Sponsors also enable us to raise awareness and advocate within the community about end-of-life concerns, advance care planning and grief.
For the first time, CaringMatters is offering a new, specialized sponsorship package that will allow you and your company to define and tailor visibility and benefits to fit the needs of your company, your employees, your financial strategy, and your community. As an annual sponsor, your company will have the opportunity to be a branded partner with CaringMatters and other community leaders, while highlighting your commitment to corporate social responsibility and leadership. Annual sponsorships begin at $10, 000.
Benefits for Annual Sponsors:
• Brand recognition across multiple programs and media outlets.
• Networking opportunities at CaringMatters’ signature events.
• Customized employee engagement, volunteer, and awareness programs.
2023 Key Events and Programs with Promotional Opportunities for Annual Sponsors:
• Raise Your Glass -- CaringMatters hosts the annual Raise Your Glass Winetasting Fundraiser.
• Golfing for Good -- This family-friendly, open-air activity at Topgolf is for both golfers and non-golfers, and helps raise critical funds to support CaringMatters' programs.
• Silver Linings Gala – In 2023, our signature event will be held on Saturday, October 7 at Woodmont Country Club in Rockville, MD. The Hon. Craig Rice, Councilmember for Montgomery County, will present three awards for extraordinary leadership.
• Camp Erin Montgomery County -- Camp Erin is an overnight weekend camp for children and teens who are
grieving the death of someone close to them.
• Community Education – Events are designed to develop knowledge and skills around end-of-life and grief
related topics that can be applied to daily life. Specialized workshops are available for Annual Sponsors on
topics such as Advance Care Planning and Grief Support in the Workplace.
• Bereaved Caregivers Retreat - This special, weekend program is for family/friend primary caregivers whose
loved one has died within the past 2 years, allowing them to connect with other former caregivers, share their
stories, and begin to rebuild their identities post-caregiving.
For questions or information about Annual Sponsorships,
please contact Allison Stearns, firstname.lastname@example.org or 301-869-0113